I can not believe I have been married for a year, where has the time gone? I guess, time does fly when you are in love. Barry and I have had an amazing first year together. We have gone against the odds with the long distance relationships/marriages thing, and conquered living under one roof without killing each other. Learning each day about each other, and never forgetting our love that has brought us together. I am so lucky to have this man!
The Anniversary Day
Barry and I spent a beautiful day at Arundel Castle relaxing on the spectacular grounds. Yes, it is probably the 20th castle we have seen this year, but it was a perfect day with my Barry making this castle quite special.
The Anniversary Party
After a year of being married, Barry and I finally decided it was time to celebrate our wedding properly. So we rented a hall and invited 150+ of our closest family and friends to cheers with us. From great food, to funny speeches, to a live rock band, followed by many drinks – we would like to thank everyone for making our belated reception / anniversary a great success!
Special thanks to:
- Charlie at the Portsmouth Irish Centre
- Jane – for sorting out the good eats and delicious treats
- Mark – for DJing for us on short notice
- Toxic Shock – for continually to impress us with their musical talents
- Sally at Silent Mannequinn Photography – for capturing our night
- Sweet – for their amazing cupcakes
Finally, a big thank you to my remarkable husband.
It is the best time of my life being your wife.